Pages

▼

Monday, May 24, 2010

Spell Czech

Eye halve spelling chequer.  It came with my pea sea.
It plainly marques four my revue miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word and weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write.  It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is made, it nose bee fore two long,
And I can put the error rite.  Its rarely ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it, I am shore your pleased two no.
Its letter perfect in its weigh.  My chequer tolled me sew.

~Sauce Unknown


Source:  Hake Grammar & Writing

4 comments:

  1. Here's Taylor Mali's version. Some possible NSFW language, but very funny.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_rwB5_3PQc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better, I believe Czech is a 100% phonetic language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh - that reminds me!

    I never wrote up my interview with Mary Hake!

    arrghh

    ReplyDelete