kitchen table math, the sequel: "parents can find worksheets online"

Monday, April 16, 2007

"parents can find worksheets online"

Remember "If students need distributed practice parents can find worksheets online"?

At the time the worksheets C. needed would have been complex angle arrays requiring the student to set up and solve equations in one variable, preferably one variable used on both sides of the equation.

I took the math chair's advice. I searched for angle-slash-algebra worksheets online.

question: Is there a search word for angle-slash-algebra worksheets?

I didn't find any.

So I had to make my own.

As of today, the math chair will be correct, at least for readers of ktm-2: parents can find angle-slash-algebra worksheets online.

Please let me know if you find errors. Thanks!

(I could kick myself. I don't remember the source of these problems. Sorry.)

No comments: