kitchen table math, the sequel: I love this age

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I love this age

After Barry G had the temerity to mention in a Comment the actual content of C's workbook sentences (parents constantly threaten to take away rights from their children and also let other siblings have televisions in their room, etc.) I was inspired to track down C's recent creations for Megawords.


Megawords 4
Worksheet 22-M
directions: Look at List 22. Choose five words and write them in sentences below.

I need permission to put the politician in a submission hold for having a collision with the musician.


Worksheet 23-D
Remember these exceptions to the spelling generalization above.

damage manage savage

Make up a sentence that includes all three of them.

The savage couldn't manage the damage he did to the explorer



If that doesn't persuade you to pop for 8 years-worth of Megawords texts, then I don't know what.

No comments: