kitchen table math, the sequel: you know you need a vacation when...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

you know you need a vacation when...


I've been pulling articles for the book proposal I'm working on, which has to do with impulsive/compulsive behaviors, and was in the midst of cutting and pasting a long interview with Jerald Block on the subject of videogames & Columbia, when I came across a page from Eric Harris's yearbook.

My first thought was, "Why can't the schools teach decent handwriting?"

3 comments:

K9Sasha said...

And your second thought???

Boy, that note (what I could read of it) is scary.

Catherine Johnson said...

Hey!

I didn't read it!

(Why don't I go ahead and do that...)

I got sidetracked by the possibility that I've lost my mind.

Catherine Johnson said...

Good Lord.

That is HORRIFYING.

Apparently this note appeared in a yearbook.