kitchen table math, the sequel: the big picture

Friday, August 20, 2010

the big picture

I'm going to try to make a big calendar this weekend. Debbie S. made one for her kitchen and says it's magic. Both of her kids have been studying it and so has she.

I could use some magic where time is concerned, and I've been looking for years. After the Time Timer, I tried PlannerPad, which worked reasonably well until I ordered the "executive size" PlannerPad, which I found awkward to carry about. I've been trying to get back in the habit of using the personal sized PlannerPad for a couple of months now.

Still and all, PlannerPad didn't give me a sense of time beyond the confines of one week.

We'll see.

Debbie Stier's big calendar
the big picture
blank calendar template (pdf file) 
self-charting increases motivation 
what is one year?  

No comments: