kitchen table math, the sequel: I remember everything

Monday, February 21, 2011

I remember everything

So now we have our public schools setting no-recall standards.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth, the rest of us are trying to remember where we put our car keys, one of the few remaining factoids you can't find on Google.*

Which probably accounts for the appearance in the Sunday Magazine of a 6000-word book excerpt on the World Memory Championships.

[pause]

Oh, look!

The world memory champion is from China!



* Speaking of where I put my car keys, the iPad has a finder! I need a finder-for-everything, and I'm often amazed that a finder-for-everything doesn't exist and can't be purchased on Amazon. The Sharper Image had a finder-for-everything gadget out a few years back (actually a finder-for-four-things-of-your-choosing), but the one I ordered didn't work.


I remember nothing

No comments: