kitchen table math, the sequel: hello

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

hello

I'm relatively new to thinking about pre-university education -- my son has been out of school since before education went completely off the deep end, and had a relatively normal education. Not, mind, that I'm unfamiliar with ed schools and their faculty -- much the opposite, I fear.

I live in what is supposed to be one of the best school districts in the state, and have been tutoring an 8th grader in math. I may blog about it in the future, but right now, I'm too horrified.

That's enough. I have work to do. More later.

And thanks for inviting me!

2 comments:

Catherine Johnson said...

YOU MUST TELL US ABOUT YOUR TUTORING EXPERIENCES.

on pain of death

i'm serious

no one gets out of here without telling us ALL about their 8th grade tutoring experiences

Catherine Johnson said...

Your Thanksgiving green beans were fantastic.