kitchen table math, the sequel: lost

Monday, July 23, 2007

lost

inventory: lost items, Monday morning, 7-23-07:
  • my fanny pack (empty, thank God, but no longer occupying its designated spot inside basket on top of office bookshelf)
  • my watch (apparently the watch isn't replaceable, either, especially seeing as how I can't remember the company that makes it)

Also, Andrew broke his bed frame this weekend.

On the bright side, Andrew’s Care Trak is working great. Terrific news video here (CareTrak & autistic kids).

Forget jetpacks & robots.

In my own personal futureworld, everything I own will have its own chip with its own frequency, so it can tell me where it is after the borrowers have stuffed it down inside the sofa cushions. A couple of years ago I actually bought the "Electronic Locator" Sharper Image sells, but it stopped working after about five seconds & I didn't have the patience to try to get it running again.




respite
missing Andrew
CareTrak
lost

No comments: