kitchen table math, the sequel: help! help!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

help! help!

A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a report on schools that had successfully raised the achievement of their students.

What was interesting about this report was that it included charts showing that as black students' scores rose, white students' scores rose, too. I was planning to do a screen grab of the charts....and now, instead of posting a screen grab, I'm spending hours of my life doing Spotlight & Google searches.

Any idea what report I'm talking about?

(And, yes, I have come to a sorry pass. If anyone should know what I'm talking about, it should be me. You would think.)

1 comment:

Catherine Johnson said...

It's possible this wasn't a recent report but nor did it come out ages ago.

The report looked at specific schools.