Early bird registration for 5OSME PLUS! is open through 1 March 2010: www.origami-usa.org/5osme_
Registration price increases on 2 March 2010.
Why are we calling it 5OSME PLUS!?
In addition to the 5th international conference on origami in science, mathematics and education (5OSME; 13-15 July 2010), there will be
- a folding convention (PLUS!: 15-17 July 2010),
- an origami exhibition (14-17 July 2010),
- a cross-country collaborative student origami building project,
- two viewings of Between the Folds,
- opportunities to visit many sights in Singapore as well as in neighboring Malaysia and Thailand,
- an eclectic and infinite array of delicious foods that are very reasonably priced!, and
- more shopping malls than you can count!
The 5OSME website (www.origami-usa.org/5osme) contains lodging information and forms for teaching and volunteering.
We recently learned that 5OSME PLUS! has been selected by the International Conference Support Program to receive 10% discount for conference participants who make hotel reservations through http://www.hotelscombined.com/
Please read the information at the above link carefully. To receive your 10% rebate, the name on your reservation receipt must match the name registered at the conference.
Should you have any questions/comments/suggestons, please feel free to contact email@example.com
I will be leading a small group of individuals (maximum number of 20) to visit schools the week of 19 July 2010. Please contact me if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Singapore in July!
The 5OSME Organizing Committee