kitchen table math, the sequel: brain freeze and Ziggys book

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

brain freeze and Ziggys book

I am on 12 hour shifts this week because of an exercise (Yes I am in the Air Force). Since I couldn't think of anything worthy to post today, I decided to pass on some stats.

According to Google Analytics, Kitchen Table Math gets about 105 unique visits a day, with over 700 page views a day.

Not bad for a bunch of amateurs.

Now, everyone get on over to D-EdReckoning and read about Engelmann's new book that he is publishing excepts from online.

Read Engelmann. He's not a naive observer of education. Once you understand what Engelmann is talking about, you have the antidote to all the education nonsense you'll encounter on a daily basis. If chapter one is any inducation, this book will be an easily accessible introduction for the layman.
You will have to click over to get the link to the book, but I recommend you read D-EdReckonings observations.

I have already read the 1st chapter and can't wait to read the rest.

2 comments:

Catherine Johnson said...

oh boy, I've been waiting for this!

How many unique visits do most sites get?

cool!

Catherine Johnson said...

of course, given the fact that we have 30-something members, 105 pages hits a day.....means we're all reading ourselves!

which is good!