kitchen table math, the sequel: le Mini Kit

Sunday, August 2, 2009

le Mini Kit

On our next to last day in St. Romain en Viennois we went to the local Intermarché, where I purchased a Mini Kit Incassable in the school supplies section.

right triangle 45-45-90
right triangle 30-60-90

I'm pretty sure it is not possible to buy trigonometry paraphernalia in U.S. supermarkets.

I also scored a Travaux Pratiques for writing proofs and a Vocabulary Coach for memorizing Spanish & French vocabulary. Vocabulary Coach is very cool.

The Intermarché is a big-box Target-type store, like Meijer's in the Midwest.

When I get back to Springfield, IL in a couple of weeks, I'll see if Meijer's has right triangles idéal pour la trousse.

I'm guessing no.


Catherine Johnson said...

They had maxi kits, too.

But they weren't suitable for the trousse.

Catherine Johnson said...

I offered to buy C. a mini kit, but he said no.

He does, however, have his very own Vocabulary Coach.

He's completely focused on French & learning French now!