kitchen table math, the sequel: aack! aack!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

aack! aack!

Just got this from my neighbor ----





so today I was reading Science News....something about....a smart pill for seniors ($)....which can't hit the market a moment too soon as far as I'm concerned....

CULTURE WARS ALERT

This is a non-partisan blog (sort of)

Not anti-Republican

Not anti-Democrat

Or.... ummm.... alternatively, possibly anti-Republican and anti-Democrat in equal measure

Point is: I post this YouTube because it's funny!

EOS

3 comments:

LynnG said...

Oh My God! The Subpoenal Gland!! I love it.

Actually FOTFLOL!!

(I'll laugh at the anti-Democrat videos, too).

Catherine Johnson said...

Absolutely - I was lolling all the way through - and, yeah! - I'm gonna be laughing at the exact same YouTube the minute the shoe's on the other foot.

LynnG said...

This isn't the first administration to suffer from amnesia.

It won't be the last.