kitchen table math, the sequel: survey, if I'm lucky

Thursday, February 22, 2007

survey, if I'm lucky

Ed, who may or may not be living in the same house I am living in, came upstairs from his office today and announced today that it is possible to post surveys online!

An outfit called Survey Monkey will do it for you free!

(The reason I take this as evidence that the Ed who is sitting in the family room at this moment is an imposter is the fact that, back in Oct or Nov, he signed a Survey Monkey survey asking the superintendent to hold a district-wide meeting to discuss the math curriculum. That was after he signed the Survey Monkey survey on parent information night.)*

Anyway, I think I've posted a survey.

Of course, if people don't vote the way I want them to vote, I'll (possibly) just ignore them and do what I want to do anyway.

I should run for School Board.

JUST KIDDING!

I'M KIDDING!

IT'S A JOKE!

* correction: He didn't sign a Survey Monkey survey. He signed an online petition.

No comments: