kitchen table math, the sequel: Anchoragegifted’s Weblog

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Anchoragegifted’s Weblog

Anchoragegifted’s Weblog

Last night I ran across the Anchorage School Districts Gifted Blog. It's a great idea for communication, but I hope to see it updated a bit more.

I posted a comment asking for more information, so hopefully I can spur some debate.

Update: sorry, I had meant to post this to my site, but selected the wrong blog. And yes I know I haven't been very active... blame it on the move to Alaska.

5 comments:

Catherine Johnson said...

Hi Rory!

Are you guys getting settled in at all???

How are things going?

nbosch said...

I miss you, you always got me thinking and sometimes kinda irritated me, I miss that.

Karen A said...

nbosch--

This is completely off topic, but as I recall, you are a fellow Jayhawk. I suppose it will be awhile before we live down the painful loss to Mizzou on Saturday . . .

nbosch said...

It was a sad day in our house. Not only did hub and I go to KU but we had sons there back to back to back for 12 years and one went to KU Law. Wave the wheat in tribute.

Karen A said...

I'm a KU Law grad as well! Hubby is a K-Stater, but since we've lived in Indiana and now Illinois, for lo these many years, we have learned to support each other's school as long as they aren't playing each other.