kitchen table math, the sequel: Mathmaticious

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mathmaticious



Four, three, two, one

Listen up, ya'll, 'cause this is it
The numbers we're making are so vicious

Mathmaticious expeditious can be kind of scary
I hope my answers aren't radical or imaginary
I convert percents to fractions, it brings me some satisfaction
Like scientific notation and order of operations
Mathmaticious (repetitious)
Gets me expeditious
My answers may get vicious
My eraser's left in stitches
I make wishes (woo-ah)
I get the answer right, right
And I'll be staying up all night just to check what I write

Mathmaticious (The Pythagorean Theory)
Mathmaticious (Finds the hypotenuse for me)
Mathmaticious (Or I'll use trigonometry)
I'm Mathmaticious (d-d-d-d-d-decimal, decimal)

etc.

2 comments:

Matthew K. Tabor said...

THIS IS AWESOME.

Matthew K. Tabor said...

Oh, and if anyone is unfamiliar with the song "Fergalicious" by Fergie, here's a link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T-99HbI8zec