kitchen table math, the sequel: textbooks --

Saturday, September 13, 2008

textbooks --

If anyone would like a copy of one or more of these 3 textbooks, let me know:

Como te va Teacher Wraparound Edition
Glencoe Middle School Spanish
Teacher Wraparound Edition

ISBN 0-07-860539-3 Teacher Wraparound Edition
(student edition ISBN: ISBN 0-07-860350-1)

World Explorer
The Ancient World Teacher’s Edition
ISBN 0-13-0502189-9

Writer’s Choice Grammar and Composition
Glencoe
ISBN 0-02-635872-7 Student Edition

I found that, for a middle school child, it can be helpful to have copies of the textbook at home, too -- although in fact I didn't end up using any of these books. I bought them all used from Amazon & they're in reasonably good shape. If no one out there is using these books, I'll re-sell on Amazon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i am studying English and im looking for the book Glencoe writer's choice. Luckily, i found it on ur blog. So, im wondering if u can share me a copy of it, or u can just give me the place where u can download it. Thank you very much.
PS: this is my email, just send me through this address
duckytram88@yahoo.com
Once again, thank you very much