kitchen table math, the sequel: TreadDesk

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TreadDesk

Ed bought a vertical desk* this summer that's great. In theory I'm getting one, too, but that project seems to be languishing on the to-do list.

Just saw this at 43 Folders: TreadDesk.

Not sure about treadmill desks, which didn't end up working out for Seth Roberts. Reminds me of the Hawaii Chair, a little.




My mom had an idea: put one of those mini-bikes under your desk and pedal while you're working.

At least, I think it's a great idea. I tried it a couple of years ago, but it didn't pan out. Not sure why.


* I think that's the one.

2 comments:

Barry Garelick said...

I do stand-up computer work at our island in the kitchen, which is where I'm writing this right now. It isn't bad except for lengthy sessions, my back tends to give out.

Anonymous said...

Here's my walking desk. I use it about 30% of the time that I'm reading.

Sometimes I use it when I"m writing and sometimes I don't.