kitchen table math, the sequel: Happy Birthday, Andrew & Chris ---

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Andrew & Chris ---

18 years old today.

I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking about their birthdays. I thought about kitchen table math, too.

This morning I told Chris that now he's 18 and going off to college, I'm not going to be his frontal lobes any more. Siri's going to have to handle that.

Siri was supposed to remind Chris to wash the car after work today. So we'll see.
and

2 comments:

GoogleMaster said...

Wow, have I really been reading KTM for 7+ years?

Happy Birthday to A. and C.!

villagetalkies said...

Best Corporate Video Production Company in Bangalore and top Explainer Video Company in Bangalore , 3d, 2d Animation Video Makers in Chennai

Thanks for fantastic share.