kitchen table math, the sequel: arrow flags

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

arrow flags



Post-it 1/2" Assorted Arrow Flags 100/pack

We're buying them in bulk. The small flags (scroll down) are great, too. I've just used the small flags to mark lessons in Saxon Algebra 1/2 I want Christopher to do; I used the arrow flags to mark specific problems in the problem sets.

Today I'm ordering the Page Markers.

Now that I have small flags, arrow flags, and (soon) page markers, I may be able to find the passages I'm looking for in Stereotypic Animal Behaviour, a book in which the word "stereotypies" appears on each and every page, making each and every page seem like the exact same page you looked at moments before. World's worst index, too.

If I can find passages I'm looking for, I may be able to complete Chapter One of Temple's & my sequel to AIT.

That would be good.

Never let it be said there isn't a technological solution to a problem that is ruining your life.

8 comments:

LynnG said...

I think we use those tape flags by the bulk. We really find them helpful in keeping track of the pages we are on in our Singapore Math books.

Also, I like those little sticky notepads with about 5 lines or so. I write out assignments and stick them to the page we are dealing with. Very handy.

Catherine Johnson said...

Also, I like those little sticky notepads with about 5 lines or so. I write out assignments and stick them to the page we are dealing with. Very handy.

hmm...

I'm not sure I know what those are....

I used to have a larger lined Post-It notepad, but it was kind of big.

That's a great idea.

Ben Calvin said...

Nice typeface on the Stereotypic Animal Behaviour cover, too.

Catherine Johnson said...

THAT BOOK IS GOING TO KILL ME.

Catherine Johnson said...

LOTS OF GOOD STUFF, BUT IT'S GOING TO KILL ME

Catherine Johnson said...

I am living through the hell that anti-content you-can-always-look-it-up educators think will be the way of the world in the 21st century.

Catherine Johnson said...

There is nothing more miserable in life than having to look everything up.

Catherine Johnson said...

Instead of already knowing stuff.