1. C. and his friend E. take the online CollegeBoard SAT test first thing so we can get a baseline.
2. I attempt to score their tests and discover that the posted answer key apparently belongs to a different test.
3. I spend my commute time to and from the city working through the test myself.
4. After dinner I while away my evening capturing screen grabs of problems to post here in hopes that people will have time to confirm my solutions.
5. I stumble upon the actual answer key.
This isn't working.